Thursday, March 11, 2010

March Madness


It's bracket time. And while most of us associate March with March Madness, there is another contest I'll be watching. It's the School Library Journal Battle of the Kid's Books. 16 books judged by 15 author will one book coming out as the "greatest of all." I haven't read a fair number of titles on this years lists--to be honest I'm still working my way through last years list--but those that I have I've really liked.

Since last years winner was the The Hunger Games, I'm expecting this year to bring another book that I love. So fill out your bracket and don't forget to vote for the book you want resurrected before the big announcement on April 5th.

1 comment:

  1. How cool is this! Love the diagram. I'm very curious which book will win.

    ReplyDelete